Saturday, March 8, 2008

GROSS!

Aubree woke up early this morning just bawling. Here's our conversation:

AUBREE: Mom I did something really bad (sobbing)

ME: What?!

AUBREE: I stole Hannas bone (hanna is our 8 year old neighbor)

ME: Please explain (you can imagine what is going through my head!)

AUBREE: In the summer we found a dead horse's jaw bone and me and Hanna buried it and then when she left I dug it back up and hid it in my drawer.

ME: (trying not to laugh or throw up!) As long as you realize what you did was wrong and you never do it again (meaning don't ever hide a dead animals body part in the house!) then its okay.

So then she goes and gets it and it is seriously half of a jaw with teeth still intact of what looks like a very large dog. And it has been sitting in her drawer for 6 months!!!! Our house is right next to a farm and they are always playing out there. Not anymore! Are you kidding me!!

2 comments:

Chair Losee said...

Oh my gosh! Did you completely freak out? That girl keeps the funniest things. Oh and by the way, my dr. appointment is on Tuesday : ( eww.

Mary-Sunshine said...

WOW! Gross! Did hanna get her bone back?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers