Saturday, November 8, 2008

HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY AUBREE




I'm not old enough to have an 8 year old! We went to McD's for lunch at The Gateway & then David took the girls to Madagascar while I walked around with a screaming 2year old. Then we had a small party with family and a couple of the neighborhood kids. Aubree's main present was a tent/playhouse that I forgot to take a picture of. She thought that was all she was getting, but I surprised her with a pair of heely's (shoes with a wheel on the bottom for those of you not with the times) She has been asking for those for 2 years now. Aubree is very excited to be baptized next month (so is mommy...cleaning...what to make for food...cleaning...) Aubree had a great day. FYI: If you are someone who is a regular reader of this blog can you guess what Aubree's favorite outfit is?

6 comments:

Mindy said...

I can't believe she is already 8 years old! I still remember that rolly-polly little Aubree from Wyview.

Kobe has been begging for Heely's, too. That's nice that you guys bit the bullet.

Anjella said...

8 already? So big, so fast. Still darling!

Leisel said...

Congrats on the upcoming baptism!

Shellee said...

Not sure about the 6th yet, I'll let you know. Our boys love heely's. Especially at the grocery store.

So, the gymboree outlet is going to have some pretty good day after thanksgiving sales. 25% off your purchase, 5.99 sleepwear, 7.49 fleece pants and tops. I know I'm going.

Woodlands said...

I can't believe you have an 8 year old. It seems like yesterday we were 4

Heidi Nielson said...

Liz- I'M not old enough for you to have an 8 year old!!! I can't believe it!
Love the photo shoot of Charity's family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers