Monday, March 23, 2009

TWILIGHT PARTY









Saturday night my sister and I went to my friend Kristin's Twilight Party! It was a lot of fun. Its funny to see about 30 grown adults squeal when Edward makes his grand appearance in the movie. Their were Twilight themed snacks and to top everything off, Edward himself graced us with his presence!
(NOTE: On the picture with just me and my sister, Austin is pushing Aubree so she can't take the picture so thats why I'm laughing. I don't normally pose like that for pictures! UGH!)

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh Liz this looks like it was a ton of fun!! I missed it and am very sad about it! I had to go to Idaho for my sisters endowments. I tried talking her into another day!! :) Glad you all had fun!! Those pictures of Austin are sooo cute!!

Kimberly Giardino said...

That is hilarious!! Am I a horrible person if I say I liked the book more than I liked the movie... Do I dare even type it? I remember how much you loved Titanic when that came out!! You look really good in your pictures! I am happy to hear that all is well with Austin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers