Monday, October 26, 2009

GREAT FRAME WEBSITE

So last Friday night Dave and I traveled all over Salt Lake to look for the perfect frame for our family picture (okay maybe it was just me. I have a thing with frames) After going to 6 different store on the way home I mentioned what I was looking for and he said a co-worker's dad made frames like that and has his own website. WHAT!!!!??
So as soon as I got home I did a google search and found the perfect frame in 3 minutes. The website is Barnwood Frames

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers