Saturday, December 12, 2009

MY 4 DAY PROJECT


The original plan was to paint the room the same color as the rest of the house, but at the last minute I decided to just go ahead and paint it pink. All one color so no taping involved. So i get to Home Depot and at the last minute change my mind to do the ceiling a different color. I chose a very light pink and then a darker pink for the walls. Of course David is worried that theirs going to be weird lines all over the place which of course stresses me out so after I pull the tape I take a fine small paintbrush and very carefully do touch ups all around the room. In the end, David didn't notice my imperfections and likes the color. And no I didn't get lazy by not finishing the rest of the walls, I'm still trying to convince David to do bead board. This is my way of convincing him: Painting the walls as if he's already said yes to the bead board cuz we're pretty much doing it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers