Sunday, April 4, 2010

EASTER













This is what we woke up to Easter morning. YUCK!! I did have one tulip bloom today though.I made my Christmas cinnamon(Sp?Can't figure out spellcheck on our new computer!!) rolls for Easter. Thought I would start a new tradition of having them twice a year instead of just one. Because of the weather we did a Easter egg hunt in the playroom and I set out their baskets on their bed. Towards the afternoon it got a little warmer so we did another hunt outside. Apparently my kids thought it was in the middle of summer by the shorts and bare feet. I had my nephew over to take in on the fun, too. The kids (aka Aubree) also got a bug catcher set (don't take your kids to Costco!) I told her she had to wait for Easter.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers