Sunday, June 19, 2011

I had a day off from babysitting and the kids didn't have any summer school so we went to the zoo. I thought Austin would really like the zoo since, well of course the zoo wouldn't have dinosaurs...I guessed wrong!! Its their new exhibit and they were EVERYWHERE ROARING AND MOVING!!! So Austin again wanted to leave within the first 30 seconds, but it took me an hour to get there so he just had to pray the dinosaurs weren't going to come after him (or somesome else might!....Like me!!!)





He still refused to put down his hands so Aubree had to feed him his cotton candy!!

He finally snapped out of it for about 15 minutes.


I told Austin that might be him if he doesn't stop crying!!!! (By this point I had listened to him scream, "I want to go home!!" for about 3 hours so I was fed up. I didn't want him to ruin the trip for the girls so I made him stay. I think next week I'm going to try a farm (and call ahead to make sure their aren't any dinosaurs!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers