Saturday, November 19, 2011

Crossed Review

Crossed (Matched, #2)Crossed by Ally Condie

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I'm crossed (excuse the horrible pun) between a 3 & 4 rating with this one. Their were times when I couldn't put the book down and their were times when I was getting bored but then something would happen that would make me want to read it some more. (Isn't that pretty much like every book?) But to be honest at the end I wasn't racing to amazon to buy the 3rd one (or maybe thats because it isn't out yet!)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers