Thursday, March 1, 2012

Projects I Have Been Working On

 This frame has been bugging for a while. I didn't like the color of white I had orginally painted it and and stained the matte brown. So ugly! SO I repainted it in my new favorite white color (martha stewarts chalkboard white) and painted over the brown stain.
 Thank-you Thank-you to my very good friend Liz! She spent her whole day putting up this vinyl for me. I tried, I really did. I managed to do the in before I gave up and called her. It was too big and way too overwhelming to do it by myself. I was really worried when I first got it that it was too big, but now that its on my wall I think its the prefect size!
Modge-podged some of my favorite photos of the girls onto canvas boards. Theirs more of Addie to come, I just haven't gotten around to it and I can't get Austin to pose for me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers