Tuesday, August 21, 2012

First Day of School!!!

 I'm sad its the first day of school! I felt we haven't really done anything!! But we're going to Disneyland in 3 weeks so I think that will make up for our extremly boring summer!
 Yes I know they are in the sun but this is the only area in my yard that their wasn't any weeds
 My big 6th grader!! I can't believe this is her last year at elementary school!! We talked last night about what to do if a boy asks you out (just making sure she knew she couldn't have a boyfriend...like ever....) Luckily she's not really boy crazy yet.
 Addie has Mrs. Williams this year. Aubree had her too. I told Addie she could have whoever she wanted for 3rd grade and this is who she picked.
 We had a little drama with Aubree this year when we found out who she got. I didn't get any of my teacher requests and she was put into a class that none of her closest friends were in. So i went into the office and became "one of those moms" and got her switched. Now I don't know if I made the right decision because now she's in a class with about 6 of her closest friends!  DRAMA!!!
 (Remember no boyfriends!!!!)   I'm just remembering my 6th grade year. I was BEGGING my mom to let me have a boyfriend! So glad she's not like me!!!!
We changed out Addie's earring this morning and she's very happy to be wearing her new ones!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers