Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Vday Photo Shoot

 I do a Valentine Photo Shoot every year and try and add me in them even though I HATE how I look in pictures but I feel its important for their scrapbooks. The kids hate hate hate hate hate my photo shoots so I grabbed them right afterschool and headed straight to my spot. I brought a change of clothes for Addie but she refused. And I made them take off their coats when it was 40 degrees. I know I'm so mean!!
 This was Addie 90% of the photo shoot. Okay maybe this is Addie 90% of the time every day (shhhhh!) A girls life is rough!!!
 I won't tell you what I said to get them to laugh....it might of involved bodily fluids....or someone farting.....
 ribbit! (But doesn't Aubree look adorable!! It was her first dance that day)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers