Sunday, October 7, 2007




Addison: So we're a little OCD:
*She will not eat at the table if I have just wiped it. She makes me dry it with a towel
*She is very clean. I never have to tell her to wash her hands or brush her teeth. (She will even wipe her tears with a tissue!)
*She will ask for something to eat & when we are done making it she will immediatly ask for something else
*She will only wear dress (sometimes I can get her to wear pants if they are the ones with a pink belt
*She changes her clothes at least 3 times before preschool (she never wears the outfit she picked out the night before)
*As soon as she gets a stain on her outfit she will immediatly take it off (One time she started bawling & I asked her what was wrong & through the tears she said "I stained my favorite dress!"
*She hates having her hair wet. We have to blow dry it immediatly after the bath. Sometimes I hairspray her bangs back but then she makes me blow dry it so its not wet.
* When I try to get her to wear something besides one of her favorite she'll tell me it doesn't match
*She must have waffles every morning and heaven forbid that she finds a spot that doesn't have any butter!

Seriously I could keep going! But we love our 3 year old Drama Queen!

5 comments:

Kirstin said...

Hi Liz! You have such a beautiful family! I am excited that you are in UT! We are in Orem. I see Emily (Ouellet) Norton, Dayla Wolford, and Jamie (Guthrie) Taylor a bit, do you see anyone else from AZ? There are quite a few of us up here now! ;)

Mary-Sunshine said...

Your little family is soo fang cute! Your are kids are GORGEOUS!!!! I can't beleive it has been so long since I have seen or heard from you! I am glad that we have these blogs to keep in touch!

Kristin said...

Liz - your kids are so cute!!! I can't believe you have been married for 9 years!! It was so good to hear from you - I'm excited to hear more!

Chair Losee said...

Hey you! Have fun getting your hair done, I just got mine done yesterday. Friday will work best for me, got a lot going on on Saturday. So call me Thursday to plan our day. Cute post btw!! So fun.

The Selleneits said...

Okay so I have one who will not were shorts, she will only were dark pants, not pink not brown just dark blue. I'll ask here to were a diffrent pare, and you would think her favorit toy was taken away, but no I just asked her to were a different par maybe light blue or the pants are in the washter. It is really funny, but it drives me nuts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers