Thursday, October 4, 2007


This is my first time doing this so bear with me!!! David & I just celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary!! Are you kidding me!!! We have 3 kids: Aubree 6, Addison 3, & Austin 17m. (For you BYU fans, Dave got the name from Austin Collie. We were having a hard time coming up with a boy A name) Dave went to BYU & got his degree in accounting (nerd). We have moved 9 times in the last 9 years living in Utah, California, Arizona, & now back to Utah. David works for American Express and we just moved to Stansbury Park 2 months ago. Now David is attending Westminister College to get his MBA. It never ends!

2 comments:

The Selleneits said...

Liz it so good to see your growing family. And your blog looks great. I love the slid show. I might just give it a try. And you are right the school thing never ends. But you will be very happy when he is done. And trust me it will happen him biging done. And it will all be worth it, I promise
Jen :)

Emily said...

Liz, I am so happy that you found our blog and that I was connected to your's too, it has been so long - I'm glad that you remembered me. :) I was really excited to see your pictures and see how beautiful your family is. I was also excited to hear that you live in Stansbury Park...not too far from us, we are in Riverton, and also working through school. So much fun. Anyway, thanks for visiting our family site I will definitely check your blog often.
Always, Emily Norton (Ouellet)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers