Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!


Wow! All that waiting and now its all over! We had a great Christmas this year with know major illness! Last year we all had the flu. We would open a present, run to the bathroom, open another present, run to the bathroom. Aubree woke up Christmas Eve morning with a huge grin on her face. I had the whole day planned so it would keep them busy. We made a Gingerbread House, made & decorated cookies, and then they made their Christmas presents for each other. We had a yummy dinner and then it was time to open Christmas Eve Pj's from Grandma Jensen. We then watched The Polar Express which I think is the ultimate Christmas Eve movie. I won't let my kids watch it until Christmas Eve. Finally it was time for bed. We put them to bed right at 8pm but they were so worked up they didn't fall asleep until 10pm! Dave and I laid presents out (put that darn kitchen together!) and went to bed around midnight. Then the girls squealed into our room at 12:50am. They didn't fall asleep until 2:30 and then were up again at 7:15 which was much better. We called G/Grandpa Cheney and they rushed over to tape the event. The girls got a jewelry box, a puppy in a purse (they're favorite), a kitchen set, a cooking set, a tea set, barbie clothes, each got a Barbie, a Lil pet Shop set, and a dress up trunk. Austin got a Rocking Horse, a race car set , and a train set. (He doesn't have any toys of his own otherwise this would be a lot for a 20 month old who has no clue what is going on!) I got Dave a signed John Beck & Ty Detmer football card and I told him to count our yard plan for mine (which was probably a huge relief to him!) I made Cinnamon rolls and peppermint hot chocolate for breakfast and its now 4pm and I am still in my pj's! I've been playing with toys! Also it snowed on Christmas Eve! I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas as much as we did! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Mary-Sunshine said...

WOW!!! It sounds liks you had a movie perfect Christmas! How fun!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers