Saturday, August 2, 2008

BREAKING DAWN RELEASE PARTY!!!



None of us adult married women wanted to admit that we REALLY wanted to go to the Breaking Dawn party, but at the last minute we finally admitted that we couldn't miss it! So we had dinner at joe's crab shack and walked over to the CHAOS at Barnes and Noble and got in line for pictures with "Edward". (Move over Bella!!) We were # 149 and we were worried we weren't going to get it since they were closing the store, but we made it and i pushed my way to stand next to "Edward". The staff was really nice and were very understanding of everyones OBSESSION. They held our purses for us and explained how the picture was going to work and then she looks at me and says,"I just want to make sure you are ready." I saw people as old as 60 and as young as 8. So then around 11pm we went over to Wal-Mart hoping we would be less crowded. Oh no!! Their were propbably 500 people in front of us!! The wal mart staff handed everyone wedding cake. As the night wore on I have no idea how many people were behind us. It was insane!! I have never seen anything like it!! Finally at 12:15 we had our books in our hands and we had a very memorable FUN night!! I just saw on the news that their were 2,000 people at the Barnes and Noble that we were at and over 1,000 at the Wal-Mart!

4 comments:

Shellee said...

love the back ground. I'm in line to get my sisters copy after she reads it, then my mom, so i should have it by wednesday. Let me know what you think.

Chair Losee said...

Haha, so fun! I finished the book last night!! I'm so sad now...what to do with my "free" time...?

Anonymous said...

hey Liz, it's me Dawn! so what the heck is breaking dawn all about? I've never heard of it before, looks like a lot of fun, though!

Liz Cheney said...

Please excuse my friend Dawn. Apparently she has been living under a rock!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers