Sunday, July 27, 2008




We had a busy week this past week. Since I drive 45 minutes to take aubree to summer school in West Jordan I try and stay down there and hang out with friends I don't get to see that often. So I have been able to hang out with my good friend shellee & her kids, Robyn & her kids, and we also hung out with my sister and played with her 6 boxer puppies. We laid down some more sod in the yard and we also went to a baseball game and saw an AMAZING fireworks show. ooops, I forgot we all went swimming with rahndi again. Today we took the kids up the canyon and played in the water. This week is Aubree's last week of summer school. YEAH!!!

2 comments:

Shellee said...

Oh my gosh, those are cute puppies!

Too bad they get big, and so does their poop. Did I mention they eat a ton?

Okay, I can go back and look at the pictures again, I just had to remind myself why I don't want one.

Too Cute.

wileyfamilyof5 said...

Very cute pics. I already have a big dog and I don't like the genormus poo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers