Monday, July 7, 2008










This has been our summer project. We hired a contractor to come out and put some shelves in. It was like Christmas morning for me when they were done! I never realized how badly I needed shelves to store all of my CRAP until they were finished! We put shelves in the fruit room, storage room, and garage. They also extended my 'deck" to put shoe shelves and made something to hang my brooms (they also did one for my shovels) eventually we will hang up hooks for coats and back packs. Since we have shelves in the fruit room I turned a table that I was using for food storage into a craft table for the girls (something I have been wanting to do for a VERY long time.) So then I finally got the playroom how I wanted it and hung up a picture collage. I bought the frames for cheap and painted them (also painted the bulletin boards)Also the contractors found 12 black widows in our window wells!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy CRAP Batman! Come organize my house. Good job. Char

Shellee said...

I know what you mean about shelves. We keep ours filled to the brim, and always want more.

I can't believe you store all your scrapbook albums in the basement!! Those things are masterpeices. I guess now you need more shelves in your living room?

Chair Losee said...

Looks really good, and that picture collage looks awesome.

wileyfamilyof5 said...

I love your shelves. You need to come organize my basement. Love the pic of the black widow. AHHH.

Mel

Modena said...

Do they have Gilbert location. Looking good. Scary spiders.

Shanna said...

Shelves are defineately a must-have...but it always seems like you could use more(maybe that is just me)! It looks like you had a fun 4th, and your hair is cute. I would still love to get together this summer with you and Jen. That would be awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers