Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July







I am no longer a blond! This year we kept it low key. david says I always go overbored every holiday and stress myself out. So we made cookies, went to the parade, went to the Gateway & David took the girls to Wall-E while I took Austin to the museum, then we played in the sprinklers. We had dinner when we got home ( I made way too much food!!), we had a water balloon fight in the backyard (was not brining my camera out for that one!) then we dragged out the blankets and laid on the lawn to watch the fireworks, so ya know, just keeping it low key. (I usually do matching outfits, but knowing how picky Addie is I didn't do it this year. So I just had them wear last years outfit, Addie's being a VERY cute 4th of July dress. She put it on for 5 minutes but freaked out because it wasn't like aubree's so she threw it off..in case you were wondering why she wasn't wearing 4th of July.)

1 comment:

Shellee said...

I love your hair color like that.

I didn't buy matchy outfits this year either. Maybe its the price of gas thats taking the fun out of it. Halle wore bre's hand me downs, the boys, luckily had red shirts from my mom, and Bre had the right colors from a shirt I layered all winter long. Maybe next year?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers