Friday, April 17, 2009

ADDIE'S BIRTHDAY

We're celebrating Addison's birthday tommorow so I figured I better start with this post today since I'm annal about my blog.

Addie is our California baby. She tried to come at 28 weeks so they put me on bed rest. I had some AMAZING friends and family who came to the rescue. Addie still came about 5 weeks early at a whopping 5 pounds and later became a 95th percentile baby (if you have an hour to watch the slide show you will see why!)
Addie is my girlie girl and my perfectionist. I peeked into her room to see how she was coming along with the laundry. She kept on refolding one of her shirts and was getting really frustrated about it. I finally just told her it didn't need to be folded perfect and she replied through gritted teeth,"I WANT IT PERFECT!!!" Lately she has been organizing the bathroom, espceially the cabinet underneath the sink. She pulled everything out, cleaned the bottom and put all of the hair bows, headbands, exc. in their right basket and stacked them up neatly. I even caught her scrubing the sink with a toothbrush! Another time Austin had dumped both Aubree's and Addie's laundry all over the floor and Addie folded everything and put it all away. She even folds her underwear and puts it neatly in her underwear basket. (I don't even do that!)
Anyways. I just can't believe that she is already 5 and will be in kindergarden next year! We love our little ocd girlie girl!

1 comment:

Shellee said...

I think you have enough neat freaks in your family to know where she gets it.

I love how chubby your babies get. Has it really been five years? Good grief.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers