Thursday, April 16, 2009

AUSTIN'S 1ST DAY OF PRESCHOOL


Tuesday was Austin's 1st day of preschool. I was really nervous at first cuz he just barely turned 3 and he was going to ride the bus all by himself and be gone for 3 hours!! When he got home I asked him if he had fun and he shook his head no and kind of had a dazed expression on his face. But today when I told him he was going to school and ride the bus he was so excited. He dragged me outside (in the snow) to wait for the bus. When he saw the bus coming he went hysterical! Now what to do for the next 3 hours....YAHOOO!!!!

1 comment:

Shellee said...

Whoa. No kids? I would have just sat around dumbfounded for like an hour, then wasted time on the internet, then maybe picked up a few things or wiped down the bathroom. Notice how no priority goes on cleaning. Enjoy it, I have to wait until Fall. Then I hope to actually get into some sort of workout routine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers