Thursday, October 27, 2011

REALLY?!

Aubree has always been one we can't figure out. She loves to hiking and exploring. She will eat anything in front of her friends (bugs worms, you name it) And she collects things which brings me to my picture.
    SERIOUSLY!!!! I found this on top of her jewlery box (which she proudly bought with her own money from the DI). Was she meaning it to be for decoration?  A couple of years ago she dug up a dog skull in one of the fields (which for Aubree is a huge score on her part!!!) and get this: was hiding it in her drawer for who knows how long!!!  Everytime we go for a walk she always brings home weird things: Anything metal, horseshoes, weird looking long sticks, car parts..stuff I don't even want to mention and she tries to sneak it in the house to put in her collection box.  So when I saw this, I just had to shake my head and laugh. It will be gone though as soon as she gets home from school. I just refuse to pick it up!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers