Friday, October 7, 2011

 Last weekend Aubree and I went on a 6 mile hike up Big Cottonwood canyon to Dog Lake. Every time I go on this hike we always run into a moose! We saw it 3 different times! The views were incredible and it was a lot of fun spending time with Aubree who LOVES the outdoors. Even after hiking for 4 hours she saw a rock she wanted to climb. So I pulled over and let her climb half way and then she started climbing the rock of death ( I didn't know this was the rock she wanted to climb!) you literally needed professional gear to get up this thing and she started climbing it like no problem! Now I'm really nervous when she grows up and she tells me she's going to go hiking because NOTHING scares her!












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers