Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Crazy Weekend

 I have been planning for this for 3 months and it is already gone! It was HORRIBLE weather the whole entire time my family was in town for Addie's baptism, but we managed. We were able to spend a few days with my niece who just happened to be in town. We did a lot of things inside, but we still had fun spending time together. I am soooo glad its over though! Life can get back to normal and I'm not weeding for a month! (okay maybe just 1 week)











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers