Friday, June 29, 2012

Say Bye-Bye British Teeth


I got my braces off today!!! I never had braces as a kid and have always been soooooooooooo self-conscious about my teeth. I even entered a horrible teeth contest (I can't remember the actual name but I'm sure it was something along those lines!) 300 people entered and they asked 25 people to come in so the dentist could get a closer and look to see if you would win the make over. I was one of the 25 and bawled my eyes out when I saw on TV that I wasn't chosen.  I have waited for this day for 2 1/2 years (longer if you count those yucky teenage years!) David is taking me out tonight for dinner (I'm craving a Rocky Mountain Carmel Apple!!!) and a whole new wardrobe!!! (OKay maybe just 1 new outfit)

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Congratulations, Liz! I am so happy for you! You look so beautiful and I love your outfit. I never noticed your teeth at Wyview, just so you know. But I'm so glad that you took action and fixed something that bothered you so much.

Brammer Family said...

You have always been one of the most lovely people I have ever known! Congrats to you for this big day! Now we'll have to see as many gorgeous pics of you here as we do your gorgeous family. Hooray for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers