Friday, July 27, 2012

Aubree's 1st Track Meet

The running club (and yes I am just finding out that they have a running club in Stansbury ,but they meet the same night as her soccer practice!) was holding their last track meet and invited non-members to attend. So with special permission from her soccer coach (she was going to miss practice which is a no-no with a tournament coming up!) I took Aubree to the track to see what she could do.
She did the 100m, 400m, and the 200m. I don't have the actual results yet but just from the people I saw her racing against she place 2nd (except for the 200m I couldn't tell in that one) She was a little discouraged but I kept reminding her that most of these kids were on the running club and have been training all summer.
Bye-Bye little boys! This was the 400m

Old soccer buddies. I swear these 2 could be sisters!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers