Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Soccer Tournaments



I don't realize how my life revolves around soccer until we go to a tournament. Its 3 days and 4 games. (and they are always an hour away!) On one of the days their was a 6 hour gap between one of the games and I had 2 kids plus the little boy I babysat! Luckily one of the girls grandparents lived near by so we hung out there. Aubree is so lucky to be on such a great team! They are all really close friends. On one of the games I was running late (took 2 wrong turns!!!) and was late to the game, but as I was walking up to the field I was able to see Aubree's awesome goal just in time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers