Thursday, November 1, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

After all the carnivals, trunk-or-treating, and school parties, I'm usually all Halloweened out by the time its actually Halloween day. Aubree & Addison had a blast at their school parties (me & my neighbor did Aubree's class) and on Halloween they were so hyper from all the candy I thought I was going to loose my mind! After we went trick-or-treating I let them pick out 5 pieces of candy and I threw the rest away & today we will take them to the toy store. As usual after every holiday when we are tucking Aubree in bed she always asks,"Mom whats the next holiday?" Let me breath for a minute......

3 comments:

Shane, Rahndi, Levi and Olivia said...

Thanks for stopping by last night. You guys looked exhausted. I hope you get to rest some today :)

Chair Losee said...

So cute! The kids looked like they had a blast. And I can't believe you throw away your freakin candy!! Save it and give it to me for heaven sakes!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a day! Cutest kids in the world. Looks like they had fun, fun, fun. Wish they could have come to our door.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers