Tuesday, November 20, 2007




Look what I did all by myself!! David's sister had leftover sod so we bribed the sod guy to drop it off at my house! So we have been scrambling to get the yard ready. Yesterday we had some top soil dumped and found someone to spread it. Some family members are coming over tommorow but I got a little anxious. I laid 2 palets by myself and then crashed in the hot tub. Then my 2 neighbors came over (who are girls) and we laid 2 more palets! At the end of the day their were only 3 palets left and we started with 9! So tommorow I'm going to sit on the porch and cheer everyone on cuz I've done my part! We also decorated the house for Christmas. I let the girls decorate the tree that was in the den.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers