Monday, November 26, 2007




So we finally got the yard in. We had a landscape architect come out and draw us up a plan so we weren't throwing sod everywhere. So all the rest is going to be gardens, playground, and basketball court. It was fun walking around the yard with her, telling her all the things we wanted to do with our yard. I'm sure it will look great on paper! Actually being able to do it all is another story! Now if we can keep the grass alive until we get sprinklers in..........

My B/F from high school Dawn (Knudsen) dropped by with her family. They were visiting her brother in law who lives 10 minutes from my house. They stopped by last year but it was more of a drive for them. So it was great to see her again. I've known her since 5th grade and she was in my wedding. Boy have we've been through a lot! ( I changed the pic to b/w cuz I didn't like the way I looked!)

So I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving! We had it at the inlaws. I was supposed to bring a veg. dish so I made sweet potatoes and made 2 batches so I wouldn't look bad if we ran out. Come to find out my mother in law made sweet potatoes too! So thats what we have been eating for the last couple of days!

2 comments:

Chair Losee said...

Yay! Your yard looks great so far. Can't wait to see it. That's going to look so good with gardens and everything too, so fun.

Mary-Sunshine said...

How fun that you got to see Dawn. And how impressive that you laid that much sod down by yourself! WOW!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers