Saturday, January 26, 2008

ADVICE FROM A 7 YEAR OLD

As I'm giving Aubree my latest Gymboree splurge:
AUBREE: Mom! Quit buying me new clothes! I have too much! You need to start saving money.
ME: I promise I won't buy any more clothes until summer
AUBREE: Promise?
ME: I promise


The kids were playing downstairs so I thought I had a few minutes to read my latest novel. I sat down for maybe 2 minutes when they came running in the livingroom.

ME: ARGH!!! Why can't I ever have time to read?!
AUBREE: Because you had kids!

So true so true!

4 comments:

Shellee said...

What are you going to tell Aubree when all the cute spring/summer gymboree lines start coming out???

Chair Losee said...

That cracks me up that Aubree said that about the whole book reading thing. The things she says sometimes amazes me. She's growing up so fast, before you know it she's going to be asking you if she can have a boyfriend. That'll be the day.

The Selleneits said...

That is funny, don't you just love it when they know so much. Happy reading

Mary-Sunshine said...

that is soooo true! what a smart little one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers