Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!


So yesterday was my birthday and my sister came over and brought me flowers. When David got home our conversation went a little something like this:
DAVE: Who's flowers are those?
ME: Mine
DAVE: From who?
ME: Charity
DAVE:(completely confused & puzzled look) Why?!
ME: Today is my birthday
DAVE: face goes white and I get the deer in headlights look

Yes folks you have heard it right! For the past 10 birthdays David has forgotten 8 out of the 10 birthdays (I'll give him the benefit of the doubt!) Birthdays were never big in his family so he doesn't get the whole birthday thing. Last year I got so fed up that I totally freaked out on him. So this year he took me out for my birthday the day after Christmas. He knew it was coming up so he figured he'd better do it now before he forgot. Still, on the actual day, he forgot. I feel a shopping trip coming on...

4 comments:

Chair Losee said...

Haha so funny. And if I say so myself those are very pretty flowers! : ) When I left did he finally admit to really forgetting? Well you better have at least had good make up sex. haha j/k.

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRHTDAY!!!

Shellee said...

Dave! Come on! So Liz, Where are you going shopiing?

Mary-Sunshine said...

I would have shot Jared if he forgot my birthday! You are way too nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers