Tuesday, May 27, 2008

10 Year Anniversary



We celebrated our anniversary over the weekend at our favorite hotel in Park City the Stein Erickson lodge (where Katherine Heigle (Greys Anatomy) was married) We always like to get the room overlooking the mountains with a spa on our deck. We spent 2 days shopping and relaxing without any kids. It was fantastic!!! A big shout out to my sister for staying with my kids and cleaning the house and doing all the laundry!!!

Dave and I met while David was serving his last 2 months of his mission. The Laurels were putting baskets of food together for needy families in the ward and we had one left so I suggested giving it to the elders. So we took it to their apartment and David answered the door and I handed him the basket. Little did I know....

In the past 10 years:
* we had 3 kids
* we have lived in Murray, Provo, Glendale CA , Mission Viejo CA , Tucson AZ, Bear River UT, Farr West UT, and finally Stansbury park
* David has worked for Walt Disney, Marriott Hotels, Flying Jay, and American Express
*David graduated from BYU in accounting and has completed 1 year at Westminister
*we have sold 2 homes

After all that we are still happily married and look forward to another great 10 years (big raspberry to all those who thought I got married to young and thought we would never make it!!)

10 comments:

Shellee said...

Happy tenth! I can't believe it has been that long.

You guys are a great match, and you have stinkin' cute kids.

We haven't planned anything for ours yet. Will your sister watch my kids too? ;)

Mary-Sunshine said...

Congrats! That is crazy to think that you have already been married 10 years. I swear you just got married! I think this is one of the first pictures I have seen of you on your blog, you look so pretty!

Kristin said...

10 years! Congratulations!! Sounds like you've moved a lot. That hotel looks nice - I'm loving the spa on the balcony thing. You look great!

A Frost said...

The funny things is I remember you telling me about giving the elders a food basket. That seems like it was yesterday. Congrats on your 10 years anniversary.

Audie and Candice said...

Wow....10 years! Congratulations!! I can't believe it's been that long!

Kimberly Giardino said...

Congratulations!!! You have a beautiful family and a beautiful home!!!

The Higgins Family said...

Liz, It's good to be in contact again! A big congrats on ten years together (wow!) and such a beautiful little family!!! You've done awesome!
--Dustin
PS you can see my family at higginsfam.blogspot.com :)

The Selleneits said...

way to go, 10 years is a long time. And I can't belive you have lived in so many places. You have a amazing family. Way to go.

char said...

Liz, I thought you were too young but I never thought you wouldn't make it. I love you. Char

Emily said...

Congratulations! What an accomplishment! I bet 10 years has flown by. Your children are gorgeous too, I love all of the pictures you take, you are such a great photographer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers