Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO YOU!

So my mothers day is celebrated on Saturday for some reason. I spent the day working in the yard without kids interrupting me (which is HUGE!). I came inside to find the house clean, kids fed, and Austin down for a nap. I took advantage of the quiet time to read my latest novel Eclipse then David took me to my favorite restaurant Market Street Grill then shopping to Z Gallery while he patiently followed me around the store for 45 minutes because I have to look at everything and brainstorm. Then we went and saw Ironman (he had to have some fun that night). It actually wasn't a bad movie. So Happy Mothers Day to everyone who is reading this (mostly because I don't think any men are reading this!)

3 comments:

Shellee said...

Happy mother's day. this is probably a bitter-sweet day for you.

Mary-Sunshine said...

That is sooo great! It is weird to me that I deserve anything for Mothers Day. I should be doing it for my mom and my mother-in-law....but it is weird that now I get things too!

The Byrdhouse said...

Hey! Will you send Mary & Paul an invite to look at your blog. Their emails are maryjbyrd@comcast.net and paulbbyrd@comcast.net They really wanted to see your blog! And cute pics!!! I love to look at them! Paula PS We were just talking about Joseph. How is he doing? Is he still in AZ?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers