Sunday, May 18, 2008

GETTING OUR YARD IN









Holy Cow! Our bodies are sore, my arms are jello, and I hope we never move!!! For the last 2 weeks we have been working in our yard. We had someone come out for sprinklers, the front pathway and patio, and curbing. But Dave and I planted 5 trees, replanted 5 trees (Thanks Rahndi!), planted some shrubs, and probably the biggest thing was we put in a pathway all by ourselves and it only took 12 hours!!!!! The prep work on that thing was a beast!!!! But its done and we're proud of it. Oh and I planted 5 rose bushes.

3 comments:

Mary-Sunshine said...

Your house looks soooo good! I am impressed! I don't think we will do half of that in our house!

Shellee said...

Your yard looks great. And you have a fence?

I feel like our yard needs a overhaul, because we didn't plan it out as well as you guys. I don't feel up do taking it on though.

I'd rather move....

The Selleneits said...

you go girl. You yard looks great. And now you can enjoy it. And knowing that you and David did all the hard work is very rewarding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers