Monday, November 9, 2009

FAMILY BIRTHDAY PARTY



Finally Aubree's 2 days birthday extravaganza is over!! Last night was the family party with Dave's family and my sister and her kids. Aubree had to wait all day to open her presents which was driving her crazy (and me cuz I got to hear it all day!) I overheard her tell Addie: I can't wait to see what mom gave me cuz mom's give the best presents!
She got new scriptures (yes I know, this is more of a baptism present but they're so freak'in expensive that I've been trying to put that one off as much as I could!), a cute scripture case and scripture stickers. She got the first book of the Wimpy Kid Series (which I highly recommend. She hasn't been able to put the book down and she hates to read.) and a book kit to make her own book. And a cute sweater and necklace from GJensen's.
JUST A LITTLE ABOUT AUBREE:
Aubree is my golden child. I think their is one in every family and Aubree is mine. Sometimes when we come home from church I will go change out of my clothes and come back out to make dinner and during this time Aubree has cleaned the house! Cleaned her room, bathroom, and kitchen! Dave and I like to sleep in on Saturdays so Aubree plays mom for the morning making sure everyone is fed and Austin's diaper is changed into underwear. We never fight (I didn't think that was a big deal until I was talking to a friend of mine that has a 9 year old and they fight all the time!) Aubree is very respectful and I hardly have to discipline her. She is always trying to make me happy and is always asking me "Was I good today?"
Thank-you Aubree! What would we do without you!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers