Saturday, November 21, 2009

NEW MOON REVIEW




Your welcome.

A little eye candy for the mama's.

New Moon is my least favorite out of the series so to be honest, I didn't have high hopes, especially after seeing it was getting 29% on Rotten Tomatoes.

I was pleasantly surprised. The special effects were a lot better, obviously given the bigger budget.
Here's just a few of my main thoughts;
*Jake was HOT
*In some of the scenes Bella looked like she had something coming out of her nose
*Edward was way hot in the parking lot scene in the very beginning
*Jake's hot
*Edward should never take his shirt off
*Sometimes I think Jake cares more for Bella than Edward
*Jakes hot
*The guys who played the wolves were scrawny
*Kristen Stewart was finally good at the acting thing since she had to be depressed most of the time
*Jake's hot
*Didn't like the soundtrack as much as twilight
*They did a pretty good job at keeping to the book (of course I probably wouldn't know since New Moon was the only book I didn't read twice
*Jake's hot
*What was up with the moaning in one of the kissing scenes!!
*Bella's nightmares were way overdone
*Finally the meadow scene I had pictured in my head the first time I read Twilight!
*Jake's hot
*I cannot wait until Eclipse


Jake's hot.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I agree with everything you said! I actually loved, loved, LOVED the movie, though! It was incredible! So well done. The director was incredible. A huge upgrade from the Twilight movie, even though I loved that, too.

The point I want to echo the most is that Edward should never take his shirt off. They have us staring at a shirtless Jacob the whole movie. And then at the end, Edward takes off his shirt for the big reveal. And he looks pathetic! He definitely needs to get Taylor Lautner's trainer ASAP.

Shellee said...

ha ha. I need to go see it. Everyone says the same thing though, Jake is hot, and it makes you question your loyalties ;) Too bad about shirtless Edward. They could have atleast used a body double to make us all keep dreaming, right? I'll let you know what I think. Hoping to see it this weekend?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers