Thursday, November 26, 2009

TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA


WoW! Is about all I can say. I took the girls to the concert last night and can honestly say I have never seen anything like it! The talent these people had were OUTRAGEOUS from the singing to the instruments. Aubree's eyes were glued to the stage while Addie fell asleep! How someone can sleep through laser lights, the stage on fire to electric guitars blaring is beyond me! She was awake for an amazing piano solo (I don't even know what to call it). After she was done, Addie turned to me and said "Holy cow mom! She was sooo good!"
It was a solid 2 1/2 hour show with a 20 minute grand finale. Hopefully I've started a tradition to go every year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers