Monday, October 18, 2010

AUBREE'S SCHOOL PICTURES











Their are only a few times when the photoshoot actually turns out how I pictured it in my head. Aubree has always been easy to photograph, mainly cuz she doesn't whine and complain. I think she likes it, obviously by the way the pictures turned out.
We went downtown this time and had the best time, just me and her.
My kids always complain that they are the only ones who don't get to take home school pictures. I'm not paying $30 for CRAP! Especially when my school pictures turn out like this.....!
Watch out boys!! She's not even 10 yet!

(I felt like an idiot around all those photographers and their big fancy cameras! Someday....)

3 comments:

Anjella said...

She is absolutely GORGEOUS! And the pictures turned out AMAZING!

Brammer Family said...

We just had our school pics. Blah. $27.00 times 5 kids. Ca-ching. Jeb says "I wish you'd let me do them so we could save the money". And I said "I wish you'd do them so we could save the money". The only picture I have of Leah that isn't a yucky school picture is when she is 10 months old. And Hudson's is from a couple of months after his blessing, when I crammed him back in his blessing clothes and made Jeb take a picture. I bought a nicer camera to try and do some, but I do not have the photog skills that you have. These pics are fantastic.

Mandy said...

THese are amazing Liz you do such a great job and boy is she looking prettier every day!! We all need to get together again and do a girls day out I am already missing you all over there!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers