Tuesday, October 12, 2010

CHECK ME OUT!!!!

A couple of weeks ago Shutterfly contacted me and wanted to use some of my pictures....and they were going to pay me! So today I was on their website....(Squeal!)
Here's the link SHUTTERFLY

The picture was taken a long time ago. I think Austin is about 6 months. So its a tiny picture and you can barely tell its them, but who cares!!

Email me if you want my autograph...jk

Ahhhhh! I just found another one. This one is much better, you can actually tell they are my kids!!!! Here's the link SHUTTERFLY

Holy Crap I found another one!!!!! SHUTTERFLY

And another one!!!! SHUTTERFLY

UPDATE: They have already updated their website with new pictures...that are not mine! I have no idea if they will go into my account and use more pictures.

2 comments:

Kirstin said...

Wow, that is so cool! How did they find you?

Shane, Rahndi, Levi and Olivia said...

What kind of cash are you rolling in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers