Thursday, October 28, 2010

SLOW COOKER CHICKEN

6 chicken breast halves (I only use 2)
1 8oz bottle Italian-style salad dressing (I only use half a bottle & save it for the next time)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cp chicken broth
1 8oz cream cheese
1/2 tsp basil
1/2 tsp thyme
s/p to taste

In a slow cooker combine chicken breasts & dressing
Cook on low 6-8 hours (I only do 2 chicken breasts so I only cook mine for about 3 hours.)

Drain off juices and shred meat. In a bowl mix soup, broth, cream cheese, basil,thyme,s/p
Pour over chicken in slow cooker.
Continue cooking 1 hour (sometimes I just set my slow cooker to warm since sometimes the chicken tastes overdone)
Serve over noodles.

I haven't made this in awhile, but its yummy. This is from college when we were trying to see how far a dollar could go! This is what we're having tonight since I decided to go to the zoo on laundry day! Anything is good if it has cream cheese in it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers