Saturday, December 31, 2011

Friday Walk


 I love Aubree's looks that she does when she's posing for me. She knows exactly the look that I'm going for.



It finally warmed up to 55 one day and I have been itching to go outside and take some pictures. I was halfway down the rode when Aubree caught up to me and wanted to go. I told her if she was coming then I was going to make her pose for me. (wondering how I was going to do that with the hot pink shirt, purple sweat pants, and hair that hadn't been brushed in days!) Luckily she grabbed her new sweater as she was running out the door to catch up with me!
So these are some of the pictures that I got.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love these pictures! beautiful!


http://jasmin-sometimeswhenitrains.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers