Thursday, December 8, 2011

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things....



 My camera. Oh how it has changed my life.
 My lens:) My new best friend. Don't ever buy a kit lens...EVER!

PINTEREST :) Addicting is my word and THANK-YOU to whoever invented it!

NEED  TO  BREATHE! My new favorite band! The opened for Taylor Swift and now the whole family is hooked! Its all we listen to in the car. Check out "Something Beautiful" Austin knows all the words (in his own little way) and sings along.


 Unbroken was the only book I read this year that I gave five stars to. I haven't done that since Hunger Games.

My favorite blog right now is I HEART ORGANIZING 



This is my favorite picture right now. Another favorite is the Vanilla Black and White filter from FloraBella Designs

My favorite cleaning supplies are MRS MEYER. YUM! My favorite scent is Basil and Lemon. You can buy it from Amazon or Target and sometimes Wal-Mart.

The last thing on my list is Shutterflys new custom path. You can finally do what you could only do in Photoshop (which takes a PH.D!) . Its the closest thing I've gotten since I quit paper scrap booking. You can now customize your page EXACTLY how you want it and their embellishments and papers are a lot better. The only thing I wish is that I could have that layered paper look, but right now you have to use their page ideas.


1 comment:

Lacey said...

Hey Liz! So excited to read that book. Wondered if you have tried out the Mixbook site for digital scrapbooking? I just did a book for Ryan and I enjoyed it....you can design your pages the way you want and it does have the layered paper look too. (If it's what I think you're talking about.) Tons of themes, backgrounds, and embellishments to pick and lay out as you like. Or just to add to the already done pages. If you haven't checked it out, you should look at it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers