Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas





We had a great Christmas this year!! Aubree did throw up early Christmas morning, but I think it was just nerves. The girls woke up at 11:30pm and asked how much longer. Ummm...like 8 more hours!!! I told them they could open up presents when it was light out. So from 4am on they would come into our room "How much longer?" (I don't think they went back to bed!) Finally when they saw some daylight, they burst into our room "Okay its time!!" I told them not until Austin was up. SO 30 seconds later they burst into our room again."Okay he's up!"  I love it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers