Monday, September 1, 2008

HANGING OUT WITH LONG LOST COUSINS






I hung out with my cousin's wife who is on my mom's side of the family. I haven't seen her in 5 years so it was great seeing her and her kids. We went to Thanksgiving Point and the kids had fun petting the animals. Then we go and get the kids some ice cream. All was fine until Austin dropped his ice cream and all hell broke loose! He threw himself on the ground and slammed his head onto the floor. ( This is what he usually does but most of the time its on carpet.) The sound alone was enough to make you sick! I immediately picked him up and he already had a bump the size of a golf ball! I am so glad Paula was there so I didn't have to go through that alone! I just wanted out of there! So we rushed everyone outside and then Addie starts throwing a fit because she wants to eat inside! Whatever............! (side note: I do feed Aubree I swear! Would you believe me if I told you that she was in the 95 percentile until she was 12 months?!?)

2 comments:

Shellee said...

Aren't those goose eggs terrifying. Halle has had her fair share. They swell so quickly!

I can't believe your shwan's man! C'mon. Glad he doesn't come to my house.

Leisel said...

So does Austin get this from you or your hubby? Debora came over the other day for a haircut while she was in town. It was nice to visit with her.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers