Saturday, September 6, 2008

LAGOON!









I swear I was just at Disneyland 2 weeks ago! David had his work party at Lagoon this year. The kids had a great time. Of course Austin was a stinker and Dave took him home early (or was it because BYU played today and he has to watch it LIVE! So we took 2 separate cars & had to pay for parking for 2 cars!! He is now watching the taped version. Sometimes I'll hear him scream "YES!" when they score a touch down that he already knew they were going to score!) Anyways. So I stayed with the girls until 8pm (been there since 10am) yes I know, I am always over doing it. Since our great friends the Brammers are at AMX we hung out with them the whole time ( well they left at a normal time and we had to stay since my girls informed me we haven't been on all of the rides!) So we're done. Summertime is over!

5 comments:

The Selleneits said...

What fun memories you kids will have. It looks like you all had a good time.

Shellee said...

Holy crap! Its a good thing my kids don't read your blog. We spent our summer at home. oh well.

Aubree's pants are so cute, where did you get them? I want something nuetral like that for Bre.

wileyfamilyof5 said...

I think you out did us on all your summer fun! Love Austins BIG smile.

Emily said...

How fun! We haven't been to Lagoon yet, but we have been wanting to. You had such a fun summer!!

Leisel said...

I havn't been to Logoon since I was 10. It has changed a lot. It was just a small water park. Fun stuff.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers