Monday, September 29, 2008

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!








So BYU had a BI this weekend and David didn't know what to do with himself. So instead of going to Park City to look at the leaves and go for a hike he decides to RUIN OUR PATIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes everyone he painted the patio. I tried to fix it but I still think it looks awful and of course he thinks it looks great. So I'm hoping once we get en extremely large patio set you won't be able to see all of the streaks. Its wet in the picture cuz I washed it down with a hose.
And here's the pictures of the backyard Dad. UGH! Now you can see why I would never want to post these! I think its funny how the weeds are changing colors! So the ares we haven't finished yet picture gardens and a basketball court. (In 20 years!) UGH! I'm so embarrassed I'm posting these pictures!

2 comments:

Anjella said...

Sorry Liz, I think it looks great from the pictures. ((((HUGS)))) anyway.

wileyfamilyof5 said...

I think it looks fine in the pictures. You gotta love em for trying. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers