Friday, October 3, 2008

Lemonade Anyone?



So Aubree decides to do a lemonade stand in front of our house. I didn't think anyone would come but every time I peeked out the window their was a new car out front. She even got her friends to come over and help. She's definetly not shy! For a whole hour I could hear her screaming at the top of her lungs: LEMONADE FOR SALE! She made $12 in one hour! Of course this had to be the night when I'm watching Lauren (the little girl I watch everyday)I have to make 2 dinners for VTeaching, and we also have dance.
Then here's a pic. of Addie who wanted pigtails like her cousin Andee and she put the bow in herself.

2 comments:

Anjella said...

How fun to sell lemonade! I would have bought some from her ;) What is the going rate nowadays any how?


I must say that is the cutest picture EVER of Addison! You need to email me that one.

When are you coming out here????? I miss you and the kids.

Anjella said...

How fun to sell lemonade! I would have bought some from her ;) What is the going rate nowadays any how?


I must say that is the cutest picture EVER of Addison! You need to email me that one.

When are you coming out here????? I miss you and the kids.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers