Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Photo Shoot Gone Bad





I took the kids up to the canyon for one last attempt for a Christmas card picture. Lets just say Austin is going through a naked phase. I put a sweatshirt on him because it was chilly and he threw a fit. So I gave up and took it off. Then he wanted his shirt off. Usually that makes him happy, but no. He wanted EVERYTHING off! I wouldn't give in to the pants.

Any naked 2 year old stories? Once I checked on him before I went to bed and he was asleep on his bed completely in the buff and another time he was sitting there watching TV sucking on his finger as if it were nothing completely nude.

3 comments:

wileyfamilyof5 said...

HILLAREOUS! I wish you had better luck. The girls look adorable as usual. Just send a card with him in his diaper. We will all understand.

A Frost said...

Liz your story made me crack up! I love to read about your adventures with your kids :)

Anjella said...

Have Mercy, that was hillarious! I can SOOOO relate! That was pretty much how my pumpkin pictures went this year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers