Friday, October 3, 2008

TAGGED BY SUZZY













1. Kitchen Sink
2. Toilet (Why I had to take a picture of this I don't know!)
3.Laundry Room (If this was laundry day this picture would've been scarey
4. Fridge
5.Spouse & Kids
6. Favorite Shoes
7. Fav. Room
8. Dream vacation (I love California, but I have always wanted to visit Rome)
9. Closet(You will never see my closet!)
10. Self portrait (Umm no)

So this is a tag where you take pictures of things that are happening right now and what they look like right now. This one is kind of hard to post because I can't see what pictures I download until after I publish the post. The last picture is just to show that nobody is perfect! I tag Jessica, Mindy Y ,Charity, & Rahndi

1 comment:

squick said...

Hey Liz - what was the name of the digital scrapbook website you were telling me about? I totally spaced out what you said it was called. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers