Friday, October 17, 2008

Tagged By Anjella

8 Things I’m passionate about
Keeping my house clean
My kids doing well in school
Clothes (I know that sounds superficial. Thats a different tag to explain that one)
Baking/Cooking
Scrapbooking
getting me time
blogging
Vacation

8 Things I want to do before I die
Visit Rome
Take a cooking class in Italy
Go to Hawaii
Swim with Dolphins
Go to Ireland
Get a piano
Get organized
Make a difference in the world


8 Things I do now
Live in my car because I signed my kids up for too many activities!
Laundry Laundry Laundry
Blog
Scrapbook
Shop (I'm try to quit, its a weekness)
Try to keep my kids from killing them selves or each other, or at least keep them from seriously injuring them selves or each other
Did I mention laundry?
I take lots of pictures & try to find a place for those pictures to go
Make a decent dinner and dessert

Things I can not do
Talk in front of a large crowd (More than 4)
Keep my house clean for more than 15 minutes
Pretend that I like to watch sports
Apologize
Pray in public (sacrament meeting, exc.)
Be satisfied with how I look
stop yelling at my kids
do math

8 Things I often say
"Whatever."
"You have got to be kidding me!"
"Not in the mood!"
"I love you."
"Are you serious?!"
"Hurry up we're late!" (We usually aren't but if I say that then they hurry)
"&^&$%$#&*((&!)
"@#%$T^)

8 Favorite foods
Chocolate
ice cream
anything from PF Changs
Clam Chowder from Market Street Grill
Peanut Butter Pie
Grasshopper cookies
Costa Vida Pork Barbacoa Burrito
Authentic mexican (it doesn't exist in Utah!)



8 Things you may not have know about me
I cook standing on one foot (my sister does the same thing so if we're both cooking we fight for leg room)
I love to sleep in (every Saturday morning my kids have to eat whatever is in the pantry until I can drag myself out of bed. As soon as they get up they go and shut my door)
I love TV
I can only sleep if its REALLY cold in my room with lots of blankets
I'm a clothes hoarder (I have 11 bins of childrens clothing & shoes that I just can't give up. Even if I do have another one I will still by new clothes)
My favorite part of the day is when Aubree & Addie are picking out outfits for the next day.
I got my appendix out when I was 6 months old
I'm allergic to milk




8 People I think should do Crazy 8s
Jessica, Andrea F. ,Charity, Shanna, Mindy,Candice, & Heidi

1 comment:

Anjella said...

You are too funny!
I am sooooo glad to know that I am not the only one hoarding kids clothes!!!! I have the hardest time letting go of Ellie's clothes, I don't even know why! We are not having a baby ANY time soon. There's just something about the puking... and the early contractions from 20 weeks out....and bed rest....did I mention puking?

And I knew you were allergic to milk. I still have guilty feelings for one particular day back in CA when you were preggers. Oh sigh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Aubree Age 9

Aubree Age 9
Aubree loves catching bugs,making crafts, and playing soocer

Addison Age 6

Addison Age 6
Addie loves playing with friends, doing schoolwork, and changing her clothes 10x a day

AUSTIN age 4

AUSTIN age 4
Austin loves cars, planes, and Spiderman








Blog Archive


Followers